In a chat, you can not only in text,
1. Send Emoji reactions
- 1.Move your mouse over the message you want to reply to.
- 2.Click the Thumbs-up icon to send a thumbs-up emoji reaction.
- 1.Press and hold the message you want to reply to, and the Message Action Menu will appear.
- 2.On this menu, you can view six recently used emoji reactions. Tap any Emoji reaction to send it.
- 3.If you want to send other reactions, click + to reveal more emoji reactions.
2. View emoji reactions
See received emoji reactions
- •All message reactions are displayed below the message and all users in the chat can see them.
- •If you sent the last message in the chat, the reactions to the message are also shown in your message list.
See who reacted to a message
- •Below the message, the sender names are displayed after the emoji. Click on the name to view the sender's profile
3. Recall an emoji reaction
There are two ways to remove a reaction. After removal, the reaction disappears with no trace and no one will be notified.