What calendars can you subscribe to
1. Contacts calendar
You can subscribe to your coworkers' calendar to check their availability before setting up a meeting.
2. Rooms calendar
You can subscribe to rooms calendar to verify the booking status of the room.
3. Public calendar
You can also subscribe to public calendars shared by your coworkers to view public events.
How to subscribe to a calendar
Option 1: Use the Search feature in the Calendar side bar to subscribe to a calendar.
1. Search and subscribe to Contacts, Rooms, or Public calendars in the Calendar side bar.
2. Once you've subscribed to a calendar, you can view its details in Subscribed calendars.
Option 2: Use the pop-up window to subscribe to calendars.
1. In the Calendar side bar, click Add subscriptions to activate the pop-up window.
2. In the pop-up window, you can subscribe to calendars under these categories: Contacts, Rooms, or Public calendars.
1. Go to Calendar, click the calendar icon on the upper right corner.
2. Click the + icon on the upper right corner and choose Subscribe to calendar.
In this page, you can subscribe to calendars under these categories: Contacts, Rooms, or Public calendars.
👏 Congratulations! You now know how to subscribe to calendars.
💗 If you want to know more about Calendar, .
💗 If this article doesn't answer your questions, you can go to Profile photo - Contact Support and talk to our human agents.