AppFollow Connector enables you to track app reviews and updates in real time. After configuration, you'll get notifications on app reviews, ranks, ratings, featuring, and any other changes right on Feishu.
I. Who can use AppFollow Connector
AppFollow Connector is only available to users who already have an AppFollow account. You can use the Connector once you have bound it with your Feishu account.
II. Install AppFollow Connector
1. Find AppFollow Connector using the search bar in Feishu
2. Start by entering anything in the chat with the AppFollow Connector Bot, then you'll receive a message card.
3. Click Configure, then the AppFollow authorization page will open automatically. You can click Authenticate to start configuring the account.
Note：If you do not have an AppFollow account, please go to the to register.
4. Fill in CID and API Secret, and click Confirm. A message on the webpage will inform you that the authorization is successful. Scroll to the end of this article for how to get the CID and API Secret.
5. Choose settings on the application configuration page and select the notifications you want to receive. For example, choose to get notified by the bot when an app review is updated.
Note: If you haven’t followed any apps in your AppFollow account, the app options will not display anything. You can go to AppFollow to follow apps, and then reconfigure them here.
6. Click Save and the configuration is complete.
1. How often is AppFollow Connector sending updates?
AppFollow Connector sends updates up to three times a day, and an additional notification is sent for rating and ranking updates. If there are no changes on rating and reviews, you will not receive any push notifications.
2.Hot to get CID and API Secret?
- •Go to and sign in. Find your account section on the top right of the screen, open the dropdown menu and select Settings.