This article describes how to authorize Feishu Flow to use Appbot. This will allow Feishu Flow to push all relevant Appbot messages to Feishu, improving collaboration and management efficiency along with the user experience.
I. Function overview
Feishu Flow is an automated tool released by the Feishu team. This tool brings together different functions to create a self-run workflow that allows you to summarize all external information in Feishu. For more information about how to use Feishu Flow, see Workplace | How to use Feishu Flow
II. Authorization process
1. Get the Appbot API
- •Go to the Appbot website and log in.
- •Select API in the column on the left.
- •Click Create API Key in the upper-right corner.
- •After entering the Description, click Create API Key to create the API Key.
- •Memorize your account and password and return to the Feishu authorization page.
2. Authorize Feishu Flow to access your Appbot account
- •Click Create Feishu Flow and select the Appbot.
- •Select a trigger. In most cases, you should use New Comment.
- •Go to the Settings page, click Account and select Add Account to go to the Appbot authorization page.
- •Enter the account and token, which are the username and API password you obtained after creating the API Key in Appbot.
- •Click Confirm to complete the authorization process.