The Sentry Connector keeps you monitoring all your important logs events and error messages in real time in one application. When your Sentry system creates an event, you can automatically receive a message notification in Feishu.
The Sentry Connector can be used only when your company has a registered Sentry account. The administrator needs to download this app from the App Directory and enable it in the Admin Console.
- 1.Get the webhook address in Feishu
- •Search for Sentry Connector in the search bar
- •Start a chat with the Sentry Connector and you will receive a message card for configuring it.
- •Click Configure in the message card, you will see the configuration page.
- •Copy the Webhook Address and click Confirm.
- 2.Configure webhook URL in Sentry
- •Go to the Sentry Project page and select an existing project
- •Click Create Project on the right to create a project that needs to configure Webhook URL.
- •Click Teams - Projects to enter the control panel, and select the project you want to configure.
- •Access the project's Legacy Integrations page, enable the WebHooks feature.
- •Enter the WebHooks plugin configuration page.
- •Fill in the Webhook URL copied in Feishu.
- •Click Alerts in the sidebar, select Send a notification via WebHooks, and click Save Rules to save.
- 3.Test whether the configuration is successful
- •Click WebHooks to enter the page, then click Test Plugin, and you will see No errors returned.
- •After clicking Test Plugin, Sentry Connector in Feishu will send the following card, which means the configuration is successful.
You have successfully completed the configuration of Sentry Connector. When a new log event is created or a log event is abnormal, you can receive a message notification in Feishu.