- •Our new Sticker Store is here! Add sticker packs to make your chats more fun and exciting.
- •You can now view files that are attached to an event.
- •If the app goes to the background during a video meeting, your video stream is now automatically paused.
- •We've refreshed the icons for audio devices in meetings.
- •Pop-up windows are now consistent across meetings.
- •If a video meeting is locked, full, or for any reason you cannot join it, you will now be notified in advance.
- •During a video meeting, the active speaker will always be displayed on the primary screen.
- •When you’re switching between chats, you’ll now be brought back to where you left off.
- •Group administrators can view the sharing history of the group.
- •Users can reply to the event organizer regarding to the RSVP status.
- •You can now send a message to the event organizer on why you can or cannot make it.
- •You can now view the schedules of other members within chat, and create an event invite.
- •When the app’s notification permissions are disabled, the system reminds the users.
- •Optimized font size and icon colors in video meetings.
- •Simultaneous voice and text is now supported when sending voice message.
- •Landscape mode is now supported in video meetings.
- •You can now add multiple teammates into your organization within the application.
- •Feishu now supports importing from phone contacts.
- •You can now revoke your own invitation to a group chat and remove the invited person.
- •We've added the 'Do Not Disturb' mode. When it's turned on, you will not receive notifications other than Buzz messages, video and voice calls.
- •Improved the voice recording feature.
- •You can now create an external group from an internal group by adding external members to it. The chat history will be forwarded to the group created.
- •You can now invite more people to join or view the other person’s screen sharing during a video call.
- •Improved how QuickSwitcher displays.
- •You can set working hours in the calendar.
- •You can now filter URL messages in the search result.
- •You can now see the confirmation status from each recipient of your Buzzed messages.
- •There is a new start experience for first-time users. Get up to speed on Suite's features in under one minute.
- •Fixed a bug where message card text would get cut off.
- •Fixed a bug where message cards flickered while scrolling.
- •You can search content in messages, Drive and apps.
- •You can filter message search results by sender, time sent and group names.
- •Apps show up in search results now.
- •When you click anchor links, a new tab will not be opened.
- •Users on the Business plan can claim unattended meeting rooms.
- •Users can choose to only get notifications for Buzz messages or Buzzed and @-mentioned messages.
- •Doc users can now edit and delete their own comments.
- •Improved layout of Settings
- •Docs has been upgraded to Drive (cloud storage) with added functionality.
- •Users can create and configure a new calendar.
- •Added feed preview support for reactions received in group chats.
- •When a message includes a Drive URL, the URL is replaced with the file name.
- •Users can filter search results by document owners or file types in Drive.
- •Fingerprint and Face ID are now supported in payment of Hongbao.
- •Doc now supports 6 highlight colors.
- •Added Sheet Details to Sheets to display the number of page views and viewers.
- •Added commenting in table cells to Docs.
- •You can now easily view your participants schedules and set up events based on their availability when creating a calendar event.
- •Group admins can limit the capability of sending messages to specific group members.
- •Your name will be highlighted if you are @-mentioned in Docs.
- •QR code can now be identified in Docs for Mobile.
- •Improved operation and pattern of sending emoji reactions
- •Improved the voice recording feature, and added support of dragging the progress bar while playing.
- •Added support for forwarding voice messages.
- •Added support for searching the content of cards/embedded messages.
- •In Docs, Document Details has been added to display the number of page views and viewers.
- •The maximum amount of money you can get in a single Hongbao is now 200 RMB.
- •When you @-mention a user in Sheets, you can choose whether you want to notify the user and/or grant permissions.
- •Feishu is now available in Japanese. Go to Settings to choose the language.
- •Group announcements now support realtime collaboration and rich-text content.
- •You can now change calendar event organizers by transferring events.
- •You can now change the first day of week to Monday, Saturday, or Sunday in Calendar.
- •A new tool bar has been added in Sheets.
- •Sheets supports changes of table cell patterns.
- •You can mark comment cards in Docs as resolved.
- •Docs supports list sorting.
- •Emergency SOS has been added to interface. Click on your profile picture to find it.
- •More emoji reactions are supported. You can find recently used emoji more easily.
- •Logging problem in iOS 10.1 has been fixed.
- •Support calendar subscription
- •Support dark mode for event color
- •Reduced brightness for past event colors
- •Improved the design of control buttons for video calling
- •You can now mute Buzz's by clicking your lock button.
- •You can now edit cashed docs offline.
- •Feishu now supports password login and two-factor authentication.
- •Sheets now supports selecting multiple cells.
- •Docs now supports character finding.
- •Improved the operation experience of message card
- •Improved pattern and operation of tool bar in Docs
- •Sheets now supports cut, copy and paste of table cells.
- •Docs now supports file and folder transfer.
- •You can long press files in Quick Access to remove them.
- •Launched the brand name Feishu and revised logo.
- •Calendar supports inviting external contacts or groups.
- •Calendar details can now be copied.
- •Sheets supports view, reply and send comments.
- •Improved pattern of Calendar Details and functions and pattern of Pin.
- •Improved operation of commenting on pictures in Docs, of viewing emoji senders, and of file downloading and viewing.
- •Home page of Docs has been added to help find files more easily.
- •Docs supports adding files, formats and folders to Quick Access or Favorite.
- •Docs supports liking files.
- •Support automatic translation regarding chats
- •Support quick switch between multiple identities
- •Resigned typesetting of Docs content
- •Docs supports permission application to folders.
- •Improved guiding for new users
- •Improved Calendar and schedule settings
- •Improved app starting for a quicker view of message and shorter loading time
- •Fixed bugs of new messages popping not in time
- •Improved file icons and categories