Have you ever found it extremely difficult to manage large projects with many participants? Don't worry, Feishu Sheets are here to help!
Feishu Sheets provide various templates for project management to meet the needs of projects of all sizes, allowing everyone to actively participate, keeping the team updated at all times. This way, participants can understand the main goals and details, know who are the owners of each task, and be up-to-date on the overall progress of the project.
In the following example, we use a Gantt Chart template to efficiently manage a project. 👇
Several Feishu Sheets templates
Imagine we need to launch a campaign. Before the start of this activity, we use the existing Gantt Chart template in Feishu Sheets to list the necessary tasks, break down each activity, determine who is responsible for each task, add relevant documents and schedule deadlines. As a result, we clearly visualize the process of the project so each team member stay updated on the overall progress.
In addition, Feishu Sheets offer other features to make project management easier:
- •Use the @ function to mention teammates responsible for specific tasks, so other members can quickly find each task owner and follow up when they have questions.
- •Use the @ function to insert relevant documents for each tasks into particular cells, providing appropriate background information for all members to check and discuss.
- •Allow everyone to comment on specific parts of the project, promoting instant communication that facilitates making adjustments at the right time.
- •Update the project in real time, implementing changes in Feishu Sheets that are seen by all teammates, keeping everyone on the same page while avoiding communication lag.
There's more! In addition to using Feishu Sheets to facilitate cooperation and communication among internal members, you can also share documents with external partners!👇
Enable external document sharing permissions
1. Administrators need to enable Allow users to share docs with people outside the organization in -Security - Security Strategy - Docs Security Settings.
2. With the permission of the enterprise administrator, click the Share button in the upper right corner. Then, click to enable Link sharing and select Anyone with the link can read or Anyone with the link can edit.
3. Next, in the Share to search box, enter the name of Feishu users or groups to share the doc with. Alternatively, you can copy the document link and send it to external users or groups.
Files that users outside of the enterprise have access to will be labeled as External. Users outside of the enterprise can only read and edit the file. They cannot see other invited users or send invitations.
Feishu Sheets are here to improve your team's ability to manage projects of all sizes more efficiently. Enjoy using a wide variety of templates to step up your game!
If you find this article useful, please give us a thumbs up. If you'd like to know more, please go to for more useful tips and insights from our Best Practices.