Meetings feature is deeply integrated with Messenger, Calendar and Docs to support high-quality audio/video conferences anytime, anywhere. The stable multi-party connection, easy-to-use livestreaming and powerful screen sharing make it easy to communicate and collaborate in real time.
Now let's have a look at how to get started with Meetings!
1. Start a call or video meeting
Start a voice call
- •Start a voice call from a chat
1. Begin or select an existing one-on-one chat with the person you want to call.
2. Select the Voice Call or Video Call icon at the top right.
- •Start a voice call from a profile card
1. Open the profile card of the person you want to call.
2. Select the Voice Call or Video Call icon.
Start a video meeting
- •Start a video meeting from a chat
1. Open the group chat you want to start a meeting in.
2. Select the Video Meeting icon at the top right.
3. Select Meet now.
- •Start a video meeting from the “+” icon above your feed
1. Select the + icon above your feed.
2. Select New Meeting - Meet now.
Note: The first time you start or join a video meeting, you'll be prompted to grant Feishu access to your microphone and camera.
- •Start a video meeting from an event card
Click an event in Calendar. Click the Join video meeting icon on the event card.
Join a video meeting
- •Join from an invitation
To join a meeting from an invitation, select Join.
- •Join from the "+" icon above your feed
1. Select the + icon above your feed.
2. Select Join Meeting.
3. Enter a 9-digit meeting ID and select Join.
- •Join by answering a call
When a meeting participant invites you via a direct call, you'll see a pop-up notification. Select Accept to join the meeting.
2. Adjust audio or video settings
Change your microphone, camera or speaker
1. Right before or during a meeting, click the Settings icon.
2. Choose the microphone, camera or speaker you want to use.
Reverse your camera on Mobile
During a call or a meeting, tap the reverse camera icon in the top right corner to reverse your camera.
Change your speaker on Mobile
1. During a call or a meeting, tap the Speaker icon in the top right corner.
2. Choose the speaker you want to use.
1. Share screen
During a call or meeting, you can click the Share content icon to share your entire screen or a specific window.
Desktop: Click the Share content icon on the control bar, and choose whether to share your entire screen or a specific window.
Mobile: Tap the More icon on the control bar, and select Share content. (Available to V3.22 or later)
If you use Feishu of V3.22 or above, you can request or give remote control, share computer audio, and annotate on the shared screen. These features can help you communicate easily and effectively in a call or meeting. Click to find out more.
2. Share Docs
In a call or meeting, you can start sharing a document by following the steps below:
Click the Share icon on the screen or the ... icon on the app in the control bar.
Select the document you want to share from a list of recently opened docs. You can also search for a document using the search box at the top.
Next, set permissions. By default, participants who don't have view permission will get view permission once you start sharing the document. You can also choose to allow participants without view permission to view the document only while you're sharing it.
Note: the minimum required version to utilize this feature is V3.16.1. Click to read more.
3. Livestream a meeting
Video meetings can be livestreamed to reach millions of people. Once the host starts livestreaming, users can open the livestream link in the browser and watch the meeting livestream.
Depending on your app version, you can choose to read the following operations manuals to know how to livestream a meeting:
IV. Host control
The person who starts the meeting is the host by default. If they leave the meeting, the system will automatically assign a new host.
1. Mute & unmute all
Click the Host controls icon.
- •Click Mute all to mute all participants.
- •Click Unmute all to send a request to all participants to turn on their microphones. Participants can decide if they would like to accept this action.
2. Make another participant the host
In the participants list, hover over the person you want to make the host. Click the ... icon and select Make host.
3. Remove participants
In the participants list, hover over the person you want to remove. Click the ... icon and select Remove from meeting.
4. Lock a meeting
Click the Host controls icon, select Lock meeting, click the Host controls icon again and select Unlock meeting.
Note: Once a meeting is locked, only the host can invite new participants.