Thank you for being with us in 2020!
In 2021, continue to enjoy every step of your exciting journey with Feishu.
- •You can now see at the bottom of a document, or use a relationship chart to find more related documents.
- •You can now insert and edit in Docs with a variety of options.
- •You can grant permission to departments in your organization to view and edit documents and folders.
- • is now available! Developers can embed Docs in third-party systems to view, edit or comment. Docs data can be stored in the cloud.
- •Open API is now available! Developers can call Docs API to automatically create reports or edit documents in batches.
- •You can use in video meetings!
- •The host can enable and add interpreters during meetings. Participants can listen to different language channels.
- •If your organization's firewall causes issues with video meetings, you can set up a proxy in Settings > Video Meetings.
- •You can now one-by-one forward messages to private or group chats.
- •You can now integrate custom features to the message menu by adding Message Shortcuts.
- •You can now in Feishu Account Security Center.
- •You can now select up to 50 languages in and use Markdown to switch coding languages.
- •You can now insert in Docs to view problem details.
- •You can insert in Docs and Sheets to easily group information in grid and kanban views, and follow up on tasks.
- •You can view and edit Bitables on mobile to follow up on tasks.
- •You can slide on mobile to comment, copy and cut a paragraph or sheet, and so on.
- •You can export a specified or an entire range of a sheet to an image.
- •You can export Docs in a Word or PDF file, and Sheets in an Excel file to easily share them with others on mobile.
- •Enterprise culture development app is now available! Organizations and individuals can share articles with written and visual content, providing a new solution for information management and promotion.
- •There is now a new directory to clearly display more information.
- •Light mode is now available in video meetings to bring you a brand new user experience.
- •You can now insert images into comments by pasting or uploading them from local files.
- •You can and adjust their size and position.
- •In Sheets, you can precisely batch , or autofit content size in cells.
- •You can now set date reminders for yourself or others in Sheets on mobile.
- •You can now choose a group as the reporter or import a reporter list on desktop to set in batches.
- •You can now insert images or edit fonts when writing reports.
- •You can now forward reports to chats, allowing members to view content, give likes and leave comments.
- •You can directly open apps in a chat to easily create surveys, projects, etc., using the .
V3.36.0 (π) — This version is named after to embrace the idea that there are infinite possibilities in the future of work.
- •are available! You can now convert outline notes into mind maps to quickly organize your ideas.
- • is available! You can now filter data in a separate view without affecting others.
- •You can now setfor yourself or others in Sheets.
- •You can now easily .
- •The host can enable the for calls and meetings, allowing participants to join only when they obtain permission.
- •The host can now set .
- • is now available to provide one-stop smart customer support for enterprises.
- •You can now save frequently used Docs or Sheets as custom templates and share them with others.
- •You can now draw and insert in Docs to visually represent workflows.
- •You can now insert in Docs to keep track of your tasks.
- •You can now use to insert formulas in Docs.
- •You can now forward approval requests to private chats or group chats.
- •The new co-host role is added to assist the host in managing calls and meetings.
- •Calls and meetings can now automatically adjust audio volume.
- •Feishu unverified users can start a livestream once they've completed real-name authentication.
- •You can easily show or hide comments in Docs and quickly find the first comment.
- •You can now insert in Docs to keep track of your tasks.
- •You can now draw and insert Flowcharts and UML diagrams in Docs to visually represent workflows.
- •You can now set various cell border styles and colors in Sheets on the mobile app.
- •New text colors and more highlighting colors are now available in Docs.
- • is launched! Use this feature to highlight cells that meet specific conditions.
- •You can create and manage Feishu Questionnaires in Docs.
- •You can fold and hide content under headings when using Docs on your mobile app.
- •You can add, delete, rename, copy and move a sheet on your mobile app.
- •You can recover your account after completing account verification and authentication when you can't obtain the verification code by phone.
- •Docs editing toolbar on the mobile app is optimized with more functions.
- •Docs that are set be shared externally, now allow external users to directly from the document owner.
- •Visitors can access Docs via public link and can edit without logging in to Feishu.
- •Users can turn off message notifications during calls and meetings in Settings.
- •Pictures sent in chats using Mobile app are numbered in order of selection.
- • now includes a category search function and more than 60 new templates in 6 themes.
- •The display of the "…" menu in Docs has been optimized.
- •Labs has now super resolution and , which bring you a better meeting experience.
- •You can now use Workplace on iPad.
[Login & Signup]
- •Your mobile app can automatically recognize your phone number to log in or sign up, without verification code.
- •The is enabled by default when entering calls and meetings.
- •You can now choose different layouts for your livestream. are available.
- •You can now choose whether to for your livestream.
- • is now available when drafting messages in English.
- •Watermarks are kept when exporting Docs as PDF or Word.
- •More date formats are now available on Sheets.
- •are now available in calls and meetings.
- •Livestream can now display all types of files shared using during video meetings.
- •You can now when watching a livestream on mobile.
- •Once a livestream ends, the person who started it now receives a notification with .
- •You can add guests by entering their email addresses when creating an event.
- • content can be recorded during calls and meetings.
- •The in calls and meetings has been optimized.
- •After rescheduling, Calendar Assistant won't recall the original schedule message.
- •The first person to turn on in a call or meeting will select "a spoken language" for all participants.
- •You can share Feishu Docs, Sheets, and local files to third-party apps by mobile.
- •is fully released. You can enjoy smart, organized inbox; co-compose emails with teammates; and sync everything from third-party email service providers.
- •You can now share Feishu Docs and Sheets, as well as many other files using during calls or meetings. It's now easier to switch between presenters, view at your own pace, and co-edit content.
- •You can now have with English-Chinese translation during calls and meetings. You can also copy subtitles or search them by speaker name or keywords.
- •You can now try out such as video touch-up, background blur, dynamic layout, and reduction of keyboard sounds and background noise during calls and meetings.
- •The host of a call or meeting can now set joining permissions to increase the safety and privacy of the call or meeting.
- •You can now use theto send messages and emojis during calls and meetings.
- •You can now generate an ID and link for scheduled meetings ahead of time.
- •Participants in a call or meeting that is being livestreamed can now see all live chat messages sent by viewers on the web.
- •You can insert external group cards in Docs so, via them, others can join external groups.
- •You can add external users as contacts through their profile page in chats, event cards, Docs, calls and meetings. Invitees can go to received requests to view invitation details.
- •You can now share a group link to invite friends to join Feishu group chats.
- •You can invite external users to join group chats via group card or QR code.
- •You can invite friends to join your team by sharing a .
- • You can easily join teams via Team Code or Invite QR Code after clicking "Join a Team" on the signup page.
- •You can invite Feishu users to join your team by sharing a link from "Invite" on your profile page.
- •You can now get a Chinese calendar displayed on Feishu Calendar.
- •You can add people from the "External Contacts" list when creating a new group chat.
- •You can start or join teams from "Create or join a team" on your profile page.
- •You can use your current Feishu account to join a team via invitation link without verifying your phone number or email address.
- •You can now send a Hongbao up to 5,000 people at a time.
- •You can now join a video meeting via link which you can copy and share with others.
- •You can revoke your own approved requests if your administrators enable this function.
- •You can now share your screen in a video meeting on your mobile phone and iPad.
- •Remote control is available when sharing your screen in a video meeting on PC.
- •Participants can now annotate on a shared screen in a video meeting.
- •You can now share computer audio when sharing your screen in a video meeting.
- •You can mention team members outside a current chat.
- •You can now send Hongbao to external users on your mobile phone.
- •You can customize settings for calls and meetings.
- •You will be notified when your connection is unstable during calls and meetings.
- •You can start livestreaming in a one-on-one call.
- •You can sync a livestream started in Feishu to Douyin, Xigua Video, and other platforms
- •For web version, you can now see the participants list and participate in a live chat when watching a livestream.
- •You can now delete your Personal account when it's no longer needed.
- •You can now directly join existing teams or easily upgrade from Personal to Team Edition.
- •You can create a group from an external event.
- •SSO Login is now available.
- •You can now disable the default "Mirror my video" setting in a video meeting so your self-view will no longer be horizontally flipped.
- •Calls and meetings are now available on iPad.
- •On mobile devices, you can now mark a chat as done by swiping from left to right and clicking Done.
- •You can now use third-party navigation tools when locating a calendar event location.
- •The user experience has been improved on the iPad platform.
- •Video meetings now support up to 100 participants.
- •Buzz messages are automatically confirmed as read when opened.
- •This new release has improved user experience on iPads (Calls and meetings are coming soon in V3.19).
- •You can now livestream a video meeting.
- •You can now record calls and video meetings.
- •You can now directly create an approval without having to create a template.
- •During a call or meeting, the control bar automatically disappears only when you're viewing shared content.
- •Docs can now be shared and co-edited during a call or meeting. When a document is being shared, participants can choose to scroll through it at their own pace.
- •The new feature "Virtual Office" offers one-click access in a group chat. It allows up to 50 people in a call. Group members can join a conference anytime and anywhere, no calls or appointment required.
- •Support for translating messages into Thai.
- •You now receive a notification with a reason when a call or a meeting ends. Video meetings now show Meeting IDs on the meeting invitations. You can also reply to an invitation now.
- •You now receive a notification with a reason when a call or a meeting ends.
- •Video meetings now show Meeting IDs on the meeting invitations. You can also reply to an invitation now.
- •During a call or meeting, your camera and microphone will now automatically turn off if you answer a phone call.
- •When creating an event, you can add event guests from meeting groups now.
- •You can now go to add your phone number and verify your identity if you failed to receive or send Hongbao.
- •Our new Sticker Store is here! Add sticker packs to make your chats more fun and exciting.
- •App Directory is coming to mobile. Now you can browse and get apps directly on your phone or tablet.
- •Minimize video meetings to a floating window, and you can see the attendees or the shared screen.
- •Optimized layout for video meetings. When there are only two people left in a meeting, the video is displayed picture-in-picture.
- •When signing up new users, administrators can now send a team code or a QR code. Anyone with the codes can use them and automatically join the team.
- •Our new Sticker Store is here! Add sticker packs to make your chats more fun and exciting.
- •You can now view files that are attached to an event.
- •If the app goes to the background during a video meeting, your video stream is now automatically paused.
- •We've refreshed the icons for audio devices in meetings.
- •Pop-up windows are now consistent across meetings.
- •If a video meeting is locked, full, or for any reason you cannot join it, you will now be notified in advance.
- •During a video meeting, the active speaker will always be displayed on the primary screen.
- •When you’re switching between chats, you’ll now be brought back to where you left off.
- •Group administrators can view the sharing history of the group.
- •Users can reply to the event organizer regarding to the RSVP status.
- •You can now send a message to the event organizer on why you can or cannot make it.
- •You can now view the schedules of other members within chat, and create an event invite.
- •When the app’s notification permissions are disabled, the system reminds the users.
- •Optimized font size and icon colors in video meetings.
- •Simultaneous voice and text is now supported when sending voice message.
- •Landscape mode is now supported in video meetings.
- •You can now add multiple teammates into your organization within the application.
- •Feishu now supports importing from phone contacts.
- •You can now revoke your own invitation to a group chat and remove the invited person.
- •We've added the 'Do Not Disturb' mode. When it's turned on, you will not receive notifications other than Buzz messages, video and voice calls.
- •Improved the voice recording feature.
- •You can now create an external group from an internal group by adding external members to it. The chat history will be forwarded to the group created.
- •You can now invite more people to join or view the other person’s screen sharing during a video call.
- •Improved how QuickSwitcher displays.
- •You can set working hours in the calendar.
- •You can now filter URL messages in the search result.
- •You can now see the confirmation status from each recipient of your Buzzed messages.
- •There is a new start experience for first-time users. Get up to speed on Suite's features in under one minute.
- •Fixed a bug where message card text would get cut off.
- •Fixed a bug where message cards flickered while scrolling.
- •You can search content in messages, Drive and apps.
- •You can filter message search results by sender, time sent and group names.
- •Apps show up in search results now.
- •When you click anchor links, a new tab will not be opened.
- •Users on the Business plan can claim unattended meeting rooms.
- •Users can choose to only get notifications for Buzz messages or Buzzed and @-mentioned messages.
- •Doc users can now edit and delete their own comments.
- •Improved layout of Settings
- •Docs has been upgraded to Drive (cloud storage) with added functionality.
- •Users can create and configure a new calendar.
- •Added feed preview support for reactions received in group chats.
- •When a message includes a Drive URL, the URL is replaced with the file name.
- •Users can filter search results by document owners or file types in Drive.
- •Fingerprint and Face ID are now supported in payment of Hongbao.
- •Doc now supports 6 highlight colors.
- •Added Sheet Details to Sheets to display the number of page views and viewers.
- •Added commenting in table cells to Docs.
- •You can now easily view your participants schedules and set up events based on their availability when creating a calendar event.
- •Group admins can limit the capability of sending messages to specific group members.
- •Your name will be highlighted if you are @-mentioned in Docs.
- •QR code can now be identified in Docs for Mobile.
- •Improved operation and pattern of sending emoji reactions
- •Improved the voice recording feature, and added support of dragging the progress bar while playing.
- •Added support for forwarding voice messages.
- •Added support for searching the content of cards/embedded messages.
- •In Docs, Document Details has been added to display the number of page views and viewers.
- •The maximum amount of money you can get in a single Hongbao is now 200 RMB.
- •When you @-mention a user in Sheets, you can choose whether you want to notify the user and/or grant permissions.
- •Feishu is now available in Japanese. Go to Settings to choose the language.
- •Group announcements now support realtime collaboration and rich-text content.
- •You can now change calendar event organizers by transferring events.
- •You can now change the first day of week to Monday, Saturday, or Sunday in Calendar.
- •A new tool bar has been added in Sheets.
- •Sheets supports changes of table cell patterns.
- •You can mark comment cards in Docs as resolved.
- •Docs supports list sorting.
- •Emergency SOS has been added to interface. Click on your profile picture to find it.
- •More emoji reactions are supported. You can find recently used emoji more easily.
- •Logging problem in iOS 10.1 has been fixed.
- •Support calendar subscription
- •Support dark mode for event color
- •Reduced brightness for past event colors
- •Improved the design of control buttons for video calling
- •You can now mute Buzz's by clicking your lock button.
- •You can now edit cashed docs offline.
- •Feishu now supports password login and two-factor authentication.
- •Sheets now supports selecting multiple cells.
- •Docs now supports character finding.
- •Improved the operation experience of message card
- •Improved pattern and operation of tool bar in Docs
- •Sheets now supports cut, copy and paste of table cells.
- •Docs now supports file and folder transfer.
- •You can long press files in Quick Access to remove them.
- •Launched the brand name Feishu and revised logo.
- •Calendar supports inviting external contacts or groups.
- •Calendar details can now be copied.
- •Sheets supports view, reply and send comments.
- •Improved pattern of Calendar Details and functions and pattern of Pin.
- •Improved operation of commenting on pictures in Docs, of viewing emoji senders, and of file downloading and viewing.
- •Home page of Docs has been added to help find files more easily.
- •Docs supports adding files, formats and folders to Quick Access or Favorite.
- •Docs supports liking files.
- •Support automatic translation regarding chats
- •Support quick switch between multiple identities
- •Resigned typesetting of Docs content
- •Docs supports permission application to folders.
- •Improved guiding for new users
- •Improved Calendar and schedule settings
- •Improved app starting for a quicker view of message and shorter loading time
- •Fixed bugs of new messages popping not in time
- •Improved file icons and categories
- •Calendar settings are now available.
- •We've added month view in calendar.
- •You can now notify other participants when creating or editing events.
- •We now support rich text editing when creating events.
- •We've improved the display format of meeting rooms.
- •If an event reminder is closed, the users in the meeting will be notified that it is closed.
- •Improved search speed.
- •You can now view another user's profile in system messages.
- •Meeting rooms can now be booked for the full day.
- •Your Calendar now automatically switches when your device's time zone changes.
- •You can now hide your alias in private chat.
- •URL search is now supported.
- •You can now favorite or delete messages using multi-select.
- •You can now share Docs across tenants and share them with external contacts.
- •Doc permissions can now be set across tenants.
- •Docs now support opening documents in browser
- •We've added an additional entrypoint for messages that are Marked for Later.
- •You can now view event details by clicking the event notification.
- •You can now open hyperlinks in Drive.
- •Participants can now edit individual events that are recurring and save their edits as exceptions.
- •We've improved how events display under list view.
- •You can now share and save group QR codes.
- •We've added the Pin feature. You can now pin important chats in your groups at your convenience.
- •Added a sidebar in chats.
- •You can now search your Chat Box.
- •We have improved the display for event notifications.
- •Event participants can now add meeting rooms.
- •You can now view all pictures in the history of your chats.
- •You can now move low priority chats to Chat Box.
- •You can now invite all group members as event participants respectively.
- •Docs now supports @group and you can now close notifications when other members and groups are mentioned. Automatic authorization is supported when you @ members in Docs.
- •Docs now support when you copy content in comments.
- •You can now request permissions in Docs.
- •We have improved your sheet editing experience in Docs.
- •Fixed some bugs in Doc's permission modules and international texts.
- •You can now search for message history, Docs and documents in your chats.
- •You can now mark chats for later.
- •You can now share your events to your contacts or groups.
- •Calendar now supports list view.
- •Users in different companies now can communicate with each other.
- •Docs now supports moving documents or folders to shared folders. You can now adjust line-height, column width, delete or add rows.
- •Group owners can now recall group members' messages.
- •Messages now support translation between Chinese and English.
- •You can now go to a profile by clicking his name in an event card.
- •Chat now supports quick send to Docs.
- •Improved Home layout: Moved Docs entrance to Home. My Space was moved to the upper right of Home. Inbox was moved to the upper left of Home.
- •Improved Docs layout: My Docs, Shared Drives and Recent were moved to the upper left.
- •You can now share documents to yourself.
- •You can now send feedback to us about the quality of calls.
- •Improved the animation speed and download speed.
- •Improved the display of messages.
- •Improved the event editing logic.
- •Improved the event detail page notes.
- •Improved the display order of event organizers.
- •You can now share photos, documents and websites on Feishu.
- •Group owner can now configure message notification when there's someone new in the group or quits the group.
- •Docs now support sharing folders.
- •Doc lists now supports faster loading speed.
- •Doc lists now supports swiping to share.
- •Doc lists now support permission setting.
- •Participants can now create meeting groups when creating events.
- •Improved the format of the Accept/Reject/Pending prompts on the bottom of event detail page.
- •Fixed some bugs in Meeting Group feature.
- •Improved user's visual experience when viewing images in Docs.
- •Improved the display order of subscribed calendars.
- •Fixed bugs for events.
- •Fixed bugs in Docs toolbar on iOS 10.
- •Fixed bugs where comments and gestures in Docs may have caused the program to fail.