You can now post leave schedules, workshop discussions, team calendars, and other schedules that involve all employees on the All-Staff Calendar.
This allows all company employees to view the same schedule details and avoids miscommunication.
Add an All-Staff Calendar
Method 1: Set a normal calendar as an All-Staff Calendar
1. Open Calendar to create a calendar and set the access range to public.
2. Go to Admin and select Calendars - All-Staff Calendar in the left-side navigation bar to go to the All-Staff Calendar interface.
3. Click + Add All-Staff Calendar on the top-right corner.
4. Select Set as all-staff calendar, select a normal calendar set to public.
5. Set owners and editors, and click Confirm to set the existing calendar as an All-Staff Calendar.
1. Go to the Admin Console and click Calendars - All-Staff Calendar.
2. Then, click Add All-Staff Calendar - Create an All-Staff Calendar.
3. Go to your Calendar and click the + icon to create a schedule and set the schedule activation time. Make sure that the Calendar associated with this schedule is the All-Staff Calendar.
4. Click Save to make this schedule visible to all employees. Configure the settings as shown in the figure to send reminders to all staff five minutes before a schedule starts.
Manage the All-Staff Calendar
After creating an All-Staff Calendar, admins can click the button on the right to edit the calendar, cancel the subscriptions of all employees, or delete the calendar.
- •Select Edit to change the owners and editors of the calendar.
- •You also can click Cancel all-staff subscription or Delete calendar to perform the corresponding operations.
👏 Congratulations, you now understand how to use an All-Staff Calendar. If you have any questions, click the profile picture at the top of the Desktop app and select Contact Support to contact customer service.
💕 Feishu is here to help you enjoy each working day.