You can configure your apps straight from the Admin Console.
Admins must first go to the App List to view the apps installed by the company. From there, they can configure access permissions for the installed apps.
1. Select .
2. Click Workplace - App List to view the apps you have already installed.
3. Click Configuration to go to the configuration page for this app.
4. Find the availability status on the app configuration interface and click the Edit button after the availability setting.
5. Set up the departments or employees who can access this app.
Note: If you select the Allow employees to apply for access, employees who want to use this app but cannot do so can apply for permission to access the app.
You can also set the range of contact permissions for the app:
1. Find the range of contact permission section and click Edit after the setting. This allows you to select the departments and employees whose data the app can access.
2. If you enable the Sync automatically from availability option, the contact permission range will be synced from the availability setting.
Note: Some apps may not include the Range of contact permission section. Configuration layouts may vary.
If you have any questions, you can find more information about the procedure in the documents about and .
👏 Congratulations, you now understand how to configure apps on Admin. If you have any questions, click the profile picture at the top of the Desktop app and select Contact Support to contact customer service.
💕 Feishu is here to help you enjoy each working day.