With limited interaction between instructors and students, many online classes tend to become one-sided monologues instead of effective teaching and learning sessions.
Video meetings in Feishu support up to 350 participants. Meeting participants can share their screens and Docs and collaborate in the meeting in real time. Meetings can be recorded and played back. These features can improve the quality of online classes.
You can create different group chats, divide students into different groups, and assign group leaders in advance. During class, you can facilitate group discussions in different group chats and encourage all group members to participate and contribute.
To help students follow along, you can share your screen or a specific window in a meeting. You can also share a Docs so students can leave comments and even co-edit it at the same time. Students can also share their screens or Docs to present their work.
Lectures can be recorded so students can easily review them after class.
Create groups and share your screen
- •You can divide students into different groups, create group chats, and assign group leaders. For more details, click .
- •During group discussions, you can click the Share icon to share the screen and show different group discussions to all participants in the meeting. For more details, click .
- •After the students have finished their discussion, group leaders can click the Share icon to share their screen or Docs and present the results of their discussion. For more details, click .
Record a lecture
- •You can click Start recording to begin recording. All students will be notified when the recording starts (only the first time). For more details, click .
- •Students can easily access recorded lectures and play it back at their own pace. This allows them to review topics they may not have understood during class.