Q: What is my login account?
A: On both mobile and desktop apps, your registered phone number or email is your login account by default.
Q: How can I change the login method?
A: Please upgrade your mobile app to the latest version, click on your profile photo, select Settings - Account and Security - Account Management, and change your login method. If you want to modify the contact information in your organization, please contact your company's super administrator to modify it.
Q: How can I log out?
Desktop: click on your profile photo and select Log Out.
Mobile: click on your profile photo and select Settings - Log Out.
Q: Why do I fail to log in via scanning the code?
1. Please make sure that you are using the scan function on Feishu on your mobile phone. You cannot log in by using other software to scan the code.
2. Please try to increase the brightness of your computer screen. Low brightness may affect code identification.
Q: How can I set Feishu as the default auto login?
A: Please enable Keep me logged in for 15 days when logging in.
Q: What should I do if the Windows system crashes and Feishu app keeps quitting after I log in?
1. After troubleshooting your network connection and computer, you can refer to the following link to repair it:
2. Turn off the firewall and antivirus software and try again.
3. When you download Feishu, sometimes a window will pop up, asking if you want Feishu to be trusted. It is recommended to open Feishu after you trust it.
4. Finally check whether your system time is correct. If it is not correct, please modify it and try to open Feishu again.
💗 If you have more questions, please click on your profile photo - Contact Us to chat with a customer service agent.