This article explains how you batch import or batch edit employee contacts, enhancing management efficiency in human resources.
By using the import template to import employee contacts, you can efficiently import or edit employee contacts in the Admin Console, create new accounts and configure organization structure, speeding up the initial set-up of the Admin Console.
Note: only super administrators and administrators with Contacts permissions can use this feature.
- 1.Batch import employee contacts
Go to - Contacts - Employee and Department, click Batch Import/Edit to start batch importing or updating employee contacts.
Download the import template and follow the instructions to fill in information such as name, phone number, email address and department.
After uploading the completed table, click Import. You can then import new employee contacts and see the import result.
- 1.If there are non-existing departments in the uploaded table, you can choose to Auto Create those departments, and indicate whether you want to Create department group for new department. You can select the employee types that are automatically added to the department group.
- 2.If the import failed, the page will show the number of failed imports and cause of failure. You can Download error report, and import the table again after making necessary modifications.
- 3.If you have reached the limit of contacts that can be imported, you need to go to Settings - Company Info - Apply for certification. You can enjoy unlimited contacts after being certified.
On the Batch import or employees page, click Your import history to view historical import results. You can also click Download error report and edit the incorrect information accordingly.
Note: import history only shows actions done by the current administrator account. The display can show up to 10 records.
- 3.Batch edit employee contacts
Go to Admin - Contacts - Employee and Departments. Click Batch Import/Edit and select Batch edit employees' info. After verifying your administrator identity, you can select to export contacts of All or Some employees.
When updating employee contacts, click Select File to upload completed table. Click Import to update employee contacts and view update result.
👏 You now know how to batch import or employee. Try these tips now!
💗 To learn more about the Admin Console, .
💕If this article does not solve your problems, you can go to profile photo - Contact Support to speak to our agents.