Go to Labs to try out innovative and customized features on your meetings!
I. Feature highlights
- •Dynamic layout: Multiple participants who are speaking are displayed at a time.
- •Video touch-up: Sharpen your video and even your skin tone.
- •Background blur: Blur your background while remaining in focus.
- •Reduction of keyboard sounds: Automatically reduce keyboard sounds on your end.
- •Reduction of background noise: Reduce background noise on your end to prevent disruptions.
Note: The minimum version required is 3.24 on Desktop app.
Click the More icon to go to the Labs settings page, where you can enable or disable features including dynamic layout, video touch-up, background blur, reduction of keyboard sounds, and reduction of background noise.
When enabled, videos of participants are dynamically displayed and adjusted based on their speaking volume.
Allow other participants to focus on you rather than on your background.
Q: Will enabling Labs features affect system performance?
A: Enabling Labs features may increase CPU usage on your device. Under extreme circumstances, your calling or meeting experience may be affected.
Q: Are Labs features available on Mobile?
A: Not at the moment. We're working on it.
Q: Can the dynamic layout I see be recorded and livestreamed?
A: No. When you enable dynamic layout, the effect you see isn't captured in the recording file or displayed to livestream viewers.