This article describes how to quickly use the Attendance.
Attendance is a professional and intelligent management application. It can help you scientifically manage team attendance and automatically collect attendance statistics to improve management efficiency.
II. Use Attendance
- 1.Go to Feishu Admin
On the Feishu desktop, click the profile photo to enter , click App List, find the Attendance app, and click Open Manager homepage for the app.
- 2.Setting attendance rules
On the Group Settings page of Attendance, click Add attendance group to set attendance rules including:
(1) Basic info: Set the Attendance group name, owner, and Departments or members to add to the group.
(2) Shift: Set the Shift type and Shift settings.
(3) Attendance method: Set whether to clock in/out by GPS, Wi-Fi, or machine.
(4) Other settings: Set whether to allow remote attendance, makeup attendance and whether to enable facial recognition.
Click Submit to finish setting attendance rules.
- 3.Viewing attendance data
You can view and export attendance data on the Attendance Reports page. You can view data on daily or monthly basis, and filter the data by key fields.
- 4.Manager settings
On the Manager Settings page under Manager, you can Add Managers or Delete existing managers.
Now you understand the basic management functions of the Attendance app. Click to learn more.