Are your inspections unplanned, resulting in repeated inspections on the same equipment?
Are your equipment records incomplete, making history information nowhere to find?
Are your retail store tours unverified, which gives rise to cheating?
Are your stores dispersedly located, making it less intuitive to review the information all at once?
The “Check In” mini program addresses the above problems by allowing equipment inspectors to upload the pictures they take during inspections. For example, inspectors can view the equipment status at a specific time in the past, such as the wiring status, connections, and layout, to gain a better picture of the equipment for more efficient troubleshooting.
View inspection records in Check In Admin anytime
- •PC client - Check In Admin: Administrators can view the check-in data (including time and location) of the department or check-in group that they are in charge of in Check In Admin. They can also click View details to view the form information provided by those who checked in, or filter and view specific information by department, user, time, and check-in template.
Supervisors can use the “Check In” mini program to inspect stores quickly, collect evidence regarding feedback and complaints, or offer guidance on store operations, so as to improve the stores’ operation and overall standardization. For example, supervisors can use the mini program to check in at stores, select a template to perform inspections, take a watermarked photo to serve as evidence, and upload a store tour report, while administrators can use the mini program to view the check-in location distribution of employees within the day to drive store tours in an all-round manner.
Clear and intuitive presentation of check-in locations
- •PC client - Check In Admin: Administrators can view the check-in location distribution of an employee of the department or check-in group they are in charge of within a specific day in Check In Admin. The check-in locations of the employee are displayed on the map in the chronological order of check-ins.
📝 Check-in templates
- Customize check-in templates to fully utilize the diversified question types
- Configure required fields to standardize check-in format and facilitate data collation
📱 Data views on mobile client
- Have real-time access to check-in status to learn about team performance
📖 Check-in group
- Create check-in groups across departments to meet more diversified check-in scenarios
- Manage group members and view group check-in records whenever needed
- Configure viewers to allow multiple users to view form data
📍 Check-in location distribution
- View the check-in location distribution of members in a department or check-in group within a specific day
- Gain a clear and intuitive picture of employees’ daily check-in status
🗂 Check-in history export from the admin
- Check In Admin supports exporting check-in data within the authorized scope as a form
🖼 More scenarios include:
- Check-ins at meetings, customer visits, attendance statistics...
No time to lose. Give it a try!
🎁 Try it out:
- Check In
- Check-in mini program (please visit the mini program on a mobile client): Workplace > search for “Check In” > click the mini program to try it out