I. What is Express Attendance?
If you open your Feishu within your attendance time range and your attendance location range or your mobile phone is connected to the specified Wi-Fi, your Attendance app will help you automatically clock in/out and record your attendance information without tapping the Clock In/Out button.
- 1.Open and log in to Feishu.
- 2.Make sure you do so within the specified attendance time range:
- ◦Express clock-in: the earliest clock-in time of shift to one hour after the clock-in time.
- ◦Express clock-out: clock-out time to the latest clock-out time of shift.
- 3.Make sure you are within your attendance location range or connected to the specified Wi-Fi.
- ◦Express Attendance is not available on Desktop app.
- ◦Express Attendance is not available for Free Shifts.
III. Security Guarantee
- 1.You can turn on or turn off Express Attendance at any time without the restriction of your administrator or attendance manager.
- 2.The Attendance app will access your location or Wi-Fi network only when you log in to Feishu within a specified time range. The app stops accessing your location or network after you clocked in/out.