In the Admin Console, administrators can set up approval processes for meeting rooms dedicated for special purposes. Team members will need to submit an approval request if they want to use those meeting rooms. They can only book and use the meeting room as long as the request is approved
- 1.Administrators set meeting rooms that require approval
- •Go to Admin - Meeting Rooms, and select a meeting room to view its details. There you can see the Reservation approval option.
- •Once turned on, you need to add an approver for this meeting room. You can select multiple approvers, so when one of the approvers approves the request, the meeting room booking will be successful.
- 2.Members submit meeting room request in Calendar
- •When searching for meeting rooms in Calendar, if there are meeting rooms that require approval, you will see an "Approval" label beside it.
- •If you select a meeting room that requires approval, you will receive a notice of meeting room request when you save the event. You can view the approver by hovering over the i icon. You need to explain the purpose of using the meeting room, and click Save to save the event and automatically submit the room request.
- 1.You cannot select a meeting room that requires approval for recurring events.
- 2.If you change the event time after submitting the approval request, the pending or approved request will be automatically canceled. When you save the new event details, approval request will need to be submitted again.
- 3.Meeting room approval process
- •After a member submitted a meeting room approval request, the corresponding approver will receive an Approval notification. The approver can view request details by clicking on the notification card.
- •After the approver approves or rejects the meeting room request, the requester will receive the approval result through Approval notification. If approved, the meeting room booking is successful; if rejected, the meeting room will remain available for booking.