This article gives you instructions on using Feishu Smart Compose in Messenger and Docs.
Powered by machine learning, Smart Compose offers you predictive writing suggestions as you type. You can apply the suggested content by simply pressing Tab, making your content editing more efficient. Note: Smart Compose is currently available in English only.
You can use Smart Compose when typing in chat and writing in Docs. For example, if you type a common expression like "Thank you", you'll see content suggestions based on the context appears in the input field. Similarly, when you're writing on a Docs, content suggestions will appear at where you're typing to help you finish the sentence. If the suggested content is exactly what you want to type, simply press Tab to apply.
Turn Smart Compose on or off
- 1.On desktop, click on your profile photo and go to Settings.
- 2.Navigate to Efficiency on the left.
- 3.Check Smart Compose to enable or disable the feature.
- 4.If you also check Personalization, custom writing suggestions will be offered based on your writing style.
Accept writing suggestions
When suggested content appears at the end of the sentence you're writing, you can simply press the Tab key on desktop to accept the suggestion.
About machine learning
Please be assured we take privacy and security seriously.
- 1.No direct access to text-based data: We comply to strict privacy and security regulations during the training process. All phrase suggestions are offered without direct access to text-based data.
- 2.Text-based data is encrypted: Any data used in the training process is hashed and stored on an encrypted database.
- 3.You're in control: Smart Compose offers suggestions that are commonly used by others in the context of work, and hence, doesn't require the use of your message data to work. However, feel free to enable personalization to be more comfortable with Smart Compose having access to your encrypted message data.