This article introduces the specific steps to manage the scope of the organizational structure that users can see on the Contact - Organization.
Note: This feature is still in grayscale, if you'd like to try it, please .
Feishu administrators can set the scope of the organizational structure that users can see on the Contact - Organization.This allows users to only view the organizational structures set by administrators, ensuring data security and privacy.
- 1.Go to the .
- 2.Click Security > User Permissions > Visible Scope Of Organization to go to the organization accessibility management page.
Master rule management
- 1.Click Edit in the top-right corner to enter the editing mode.
- 2. choices:
- •user can access entire organization: All users in the organization can see all other users.
- •user can access their department: Members can only view people in their direct superior and subordinate departments.
- •user can't access any organization: No one in the organization can view anyone else.
- 3.Click Save to set the main rule.
- 1.Click Edit in the top-right corner to enter editing mode.
- 2.Click Add Rule Set to create a rule set.
Users, departments, and user groups can be added as subjects, and users and departments can be added as objects.
- 3.Create up to two rule sets. The rules in rule set 1 take precedence over those in rule set 2.
- 4.Adjust the priorities of supplementary rules, after adding two rule sets by moving the second set up or down to change their priorities.
Verify Permission Rules
- 1.Click Permission Check Tool to open the Permission Check Tool window.
- 2.Enter subject and object usernames.
- 3.Click Check to see if the subject can view the object under the current permission rules. This allows you to verify that your permission rules work as expected.
👏Congratulations, you now understand how to manage organization accessibility. Now you can get to work!
💕Feishu is here to help you make each day a great day at the office. For more Feishu tips, bookmark and click .