Share Docs, Sheets and files to third-party apps
Version: 3.26.0 Released on: June 28, 2020
Add external contacts via contact cards
You can add external users as contacts in a conversation, Calendar event, Doc, call, or meeting via contact cards. The added user can click the contact request to view the details.
Version: 3.25.0 Released on: June 28, 2020
For more information about the procedure, see 👉
Call and meeting setting options added
Version: 3.21.0 Released on: March 29, 2020
Redirect to Add mobile number to complete real-name authentication in the event of a failure to claim or send a red packet
Version: 3.16.0 Released on: January 19, 2020
October 17, 2019
- •When the notification feature is, by default, disabled by the mobile phone system, we will notify you to enable notifications when you log in to the app.
July 24, 2019
- •Do Not Disturb mode was added. You will not receive notifications other than those for urgent messages or video and voice calls while in Do Not Disturb mode.
July 11, 2019
- •The view of topped messages was optimized, and new message notifications of hidden topped messages was added.
June 30, 2019
- •Setting work hours was supported.
- •Separate filtering of URL messages was supported in message searches.
June 10, 2019
- •The search feature was optimized. Searches by message, cloud space, app, and workplace among other types were supported on the homepage.
- •Message filtering by sender, conversation, and sending time was supported on the homepage and in conversations.
- •App searches were supported.
May 29, 2019
- •Settings were categorized and the settings page layout was optimized.
May 17, 2019
- •Fingerprint and face ID were supported for red packet payment.
April 12, 2019
- •The upper limit of red package amount in each claim was changed from RMB 9,999 to RMB 200 due to compliance requirements.
March 27, 2019
- •The Japanese language was added to the suite. You can switch languages in settings.
- •Login problem in iOS 10.1 was solved.
January 17, 2019
- •The new Chinese brand Feishu and its logo were launched.
January 6, 2019
- •Schedule setting experience was optimized.
December 22, 2018
- •The link to calendar settings was added to system settings.
- •Search speed was optimized.
November 10, 2018
- •URL content searches were supported.
October 26, 2018
- •“Conversation box” searches were supported.
September 18, 2018
- •In-conversation searches and views of history messages, Docs and files were supported.