Feishu Subscriptions is an official app developed by Feishu Technology. It encourages departments, organizations, and individuals to share content with their teams, and improve interactions with subscribers in Feishu through written and visual content. Besides, it provides a new solution for effective communication and information exchange.
- •Create subscriptions accounts: Departments, organizations, and individuals can create accounts and share various content with others.
- •Share text and images: Share visual and written content. Also, give likes, leave comments, and forward content.
- •Follow subscriptions: Team members follow subscriptions they're interested in, receiving updates in Feishu.
- •Deep integration with Feishu: Support powerful content services, including the flexible configuration of the custom menu, convenient association with Feishu Help Desk, smooth connection to Feishu Approval
- •Functional or business department: Department accounts can be created, such as enterprise official accounts, enterprise university accounts, etc. to push official information.
- •Team members: Personal accounts can be created to share knowledge, experience, etc.
- •Clubs, societies, and other organizations: Other types of accounts can be created to share relevant content.
Subscriptions mainly include the following 3 types of roles:
- •Account administrator: Can manage the specified accounts, including creating and sending content, selecting and replying to messages, and viewing and exporting statistics. 👉
- •App administrator: Can manage all accounts within the team, including reviewing, activating, and deactivating accounts, as well as viewing articles, comments, data, and all content of accounts. 👉
- •Subscribers: Can follow accounts they're interested in, such as enterprises, departments, clubs, societies, or individual official accounts, receiving frequent updates. 👉
Account administrators can manage specified accounts, including creating and sending content, selecting and replying to messages, viewing, and exporting statistics.
Note: There are 2 ways to become an account administrator:
- •The account creator is also the account administrator by default.
- •Be invited to become an account administrator.
1.1 Go to Subscriptions Admin
Click Admin in the upper right corner of the Subscriptions homepage to open Subscriptions Admin.
Note: If you don't have an account, you can click + Create Account to create a subscription account. (Creating a subscription account depends on whether the app administrator has enabled creation permission.)
1.2 Create and set an account
- •Create an account: After clicking + Create Account on the Admin homepage, fill in the account information as required (Simplified Chinese, English, and Japanese are available. If the account type is the department, the must-following range can be set as well). Finally, click Submit for review. Once the review is approved by the app administrator, this account can create and send content.
- •Edit account information: On the Account settings page in Account Admin, you can edit the basic information (the edited content needs to be reviewed) and add or delete Account Administrators.
- •Set custom menus: On the Custom menu page in Account Admin, you can set menus and sub-menus to redirect to articles, links, or help desks.
1.3 Create, send, and manage articles
- •Create articles: On the Create new page in Account Admin, you can edit articles (Simplified Chinese, English, and Japanese are available.) - add a cover - complete article settings (e.g., allow comments, allow sharing, and add external links).
- •Send articles: Click Save and Send, select sending range, and set Send later (if the account enables approval of sending articles, you need to click Submit for Approval and send the article after being approved).
- •Manage articles: On the Manage articles page in Account Admin, you can check all articles and edit, send, revoke, and delete them.
1.4 Manage comments
On the Manage comments page in Account Admin, you can hover on any comment to set selected, reply, and pin (Comments will show below articles only when you set them as Selected).
1.5 Check statistics
On the Statistics page in Account Admin, you can check the user data (including new subscribers, unsubscribed users, etc.) and content data (including reads, comments, etc.).
1.6 Switch identity
- •If you also manage other accounts, you can switch to another Admin via the account name in the top left corner of the page.
- •If you also an app administrator, you can switch to app administrator in the top right corner of the page.
App administrators can manage all accounts within the team, including reviewing, activating, and deactivating accounts, as well as viewing all articles, comments, data, and other contents of the account.
Note: How to set up an app administrator? Please go to Feishu Admin to set up the following 2 types of administrators, who have the administrative permission for Subscriptions:
- •Administrator with the administrative permission of Subscriptions app
2.1 Go to Subscriptions Admin
On the Subscriptions homepage, click Admin in the upper right corner to open Subscriptions Admin.
2.2 App settings
On the App settings page in App Admin, you can set the permission to create accounts and account reviewer:
- •Permission to create accounts: You can set all users or only specified users can request to create accounts (app administrators and enterprise administrators can create accounts by default).
- •Account reviewer: Account reviewers can review the requests to create or modify accounts (if the reviewer isn't set, app administrators and enterprise administrators will review by default).
2.3 Review and manage accounts
- •Review accounts: The app administrator can go to the Review accounts page in App Admin and decide whether to approve or reject the requests.
- •Manage accounts: On the Manage accounts page in Admin, the app administrator can view all account info within the team, and set deactivation, activation, modification, and other related operations.
2.4 Manage complaints
Users can make complaints of any accounts or articles, you can manage these complaints on the Manage complaints page in App Admin.
2.5 Check statistics
On the Statistics page of App Admin, you can check the overall usage and account data of accounts.
2.6 Switch identity
If you also need to manage other accounts, you can switch to app administrator in the top right corner of the page.
Users can enter the Subscriptions on desktop and mobile app, follow the Subscriptions accounts they are interested in, and receive the corresponding content updates after following.
3.1 Enter Subscriptions
Click Subscriptions in the chat list to enter the Subscriptions homepage. You can click on articles to further view article details, click on the account profile photo to go to the account homepage, and click on the ≡ icon at the right of the search box, go to the Subscriptions list.
Note: For the first time, you can find Subscriptions via Workplace or using the search box.
3.2 Follow accounts
There are 2 types of methods to follow:
- •Self-selected follow: Subscribers can search and follow the accounts they're interested in via the welcome page, account list, and search box, etc.
- •Default must-follow: The account administrator can set the must-follow range for this account. If the user is in this range, the user will follow the account by default and can't unfollow.
3.3 Check article details
On the homepage of Subscriptions or the search results, you can click on articles to check more details. You can also give likes, leave comments, and forward articles (whether subscribers can leave comme
3.4 Check account details
On the homepage of messages or account list, you can click on the profile photo of the account to open the account homepage: you can check the article history of account, click on the bottom menu to easily redirect to related content, click on the basic information of account to check more details, etc.
Now you know how to use Feishu Subscriptions. If you have any other questions, please search for Feishu Assistant for help. Feishu is always by your side.