I. Function overview
- •Merchants who have completed Feishu Certification can apply for invoices in Feishu Admin. If you haven't completed it, please follow the procedure described in .
- 1.Currently you can invoice the following orders: Online orders (storage expansion packages, urgent top-up packages, reorders due to new seats in the Enterprise Edition). Invoice types: Electronic general invoice and special value-added tax (VAT) paper invoice.
An electronic invoice is a valid receipt and payment voucher recognized by tax authorities. It shares the legal effect, basic intended purpose, and usage policy of a general paper invoice and can be used for reimbursement.
- 2.Currently the supported invoiced items include "*Information and technical services*Cloud service fee", at a tax rate of 6%.
II. How to apply
Go to the invoice application page
- 1.Go to and choose Billing - Invoice - Apply.
- 2.Check all the orders you want to invoice.
- 3.Select the invoice type: or .
Apply for an electronic general invoice
- 4.Fill in the tax registration number, mobile number, email address, basic account information, and the company's registered office address.
- 5.After you submit the application, Feishu will notify you of the invoicing result via SMS or email. You can then download, print, or return the electronic invoice on Invoice List - Invoice Details page.
Apply for a special VAT paper invoice
- 6.Fill in the tax registration number, recipient, basic account information, and the company's registered address.
- 7.You can go to Billing - Invoice - Invoice List to view the invoice application status and shipping information after you submit the application.
Q: What are the differences between a normal invoice and a special invoice?
A: A special value-added tax (VAT) invoice serves as a voucher for the purchaser (general value-added taxpayer) to deduct input taxes, while a general VAT invoice can't be used to deduct input taxes for business items other than those stipulated by the tax law.
Q: What should I do if I have provided wrong invoice information? How can I withdraw an invoice application, return an invoice or re-apply for an invoice?
Applications for electronic general invoices can't be withdrawn. If the invoice information is incorrect, you can go to Billing - Invoice - Invoice Details - Return to apply for a return of the invoice. After an electronic general invoice is returned, you can re-apply for an invoice for the associated bills.
When the status of a special VAT paper invoice is unreviewed, you can withdraw the application in Invoice List. When the status of an invoice is pending review or issued, you can't withdraw the application. If you need to withdraw such an invoice, please contact customer service or Feishu specialist for help. Special VAT paper invoices can't be returned or reissued online.
Wrong information includes: Tax registration number, business license, bank name, bank account, contact information of the company, and registered address of the company.
Withdraw (You want to withdraw an invoice application.)
Return (The invoice has been issued, but you want to return it.)
Re-apply (You have returned an invoice and want to re-apply for an invoice.)
Electronic general invoice
You can't withdraw an electronic general invoice application.
You can return the invoice in Billing - Invoice - Invoice Details - Return.
You can re-apply for an invoice for the associated bills.
Special VAT paper invoice
If the invoice is in the unreviewed status, you can click to withdraw the invoice in Invoice List.
You can't return the invoice. Please contact customer service for help.
You cannot re-apply for the invoice. Please contact the customer service for help.
You can't withdraw a special VAT paper invoice application when the invoice is pending review or issued. Please contact customer service for help.
Q: What should I do if I want to change the invoice title?
A: The invoice title must be consistent with the entity of the Feishu certification and can't be customized. If your company has changed its name registered with the competent administration for industry and commerce, please contact the customer service or Feishu personnel to cancel the previous certification and go through the Feishu Certification procedure again, so that your invoice title remains consistent with the entity of the certification.
Q: What are the possible reasons for application review failures or application rejection of special VAT paper invoices?
- 1.The tax registration number, the company's registered address, or other information is inconsistent with that on the business license.
- 2.The basic bank account or the basic account number is inconsistent with that on the account opening license.
- 3.The company isn't fully qualified for issuing special value-added tax paper invoices.
The invoice applications that fall into the aforementioned circumstances will be rejected, and you'd have to re-submit an invoice application following the rules.
Q: How long can I receive the invoice after I submit an application?
A: In general, a special VAT paper invoice can be shipped 7 to 10 working days after its application is submitted. You can view the invoice shipping information by clicking the Action icon on the Invoice List page. After you've applied for an electronic general VAT invoice, please pay attention to your SMS and email inbox for Feishu notifications.
💕 If you have other questions, please contact .
👍 If article has been helpful, remember to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Like on the left.