If you start a meeting with Feishu Rooms, the meeting room automatically becomes the host. On the controller, you can use host controls to lock the meeting, mute all participants, and manage participants.
As the host, you can tap Host controls to control various aspects of the current meeting.
Tap Mute all to mute all participants.
Tap Unmute all to ask participants who are muted to turn on their microphones. They can decide if they want to comply.
Tap Mute on entry. New participants will be automatically muted when they join the meeting.
Tap Joining permissions to select from the three options available:
- •Only people from the organizer's company can join
- •Only people invited by the host can join
Enable Place people without joining permissions in lobby on entry, and people without joining permissions will be placed in the lobby when they join the meeting.
When someone enters the lobby, a notification will appear at the top of the controller. The host can tap Admit to admit them to the meeting.
As the host, you can manage individual participants.
To mute a participant:
- 2.Tap the microphone icon next to the participant's name.
To ask a participant to turn on their microphone:
- 1.Tap the microphone icon next to the participant's name.
- 2.The participant receives a request to turn on their microphone. They can decide if they want to comply.
To turn off a participant's camera:
- 2.Tap the camera icon next to the participant's name.
To ask a participant to turn on their camera:
- 2.Tap the camera icon next to the participant's name
- 3.The participant will receive a request to turn on their camera. They can decide if they want to comply.
Tap a participant's profile photo and select Make host.
Note: Once you make another participant the host, the meeting room stops being the host, and you'll no longer be able to use host controls on the controller.
Tap a participant's profile photo and select Remove from meeting.
To pin a participant's video to the main meeting window:
- 2.Tap the participant's profile photo and select Pin video.
- •Admit someone to the meeting
In the list of participants, the host can see all the people who are waiting in the lobby. To admit a person to the meeting, tap Admit.
Q：Why don't I have see the features mentioned above on the controller?
A：This may be because the meeting wasn't started from the Feishu Room, so the meeting room isn't the host. In the participants list, you'll only see the Pin video option.
Q: What happens to the lobby if the host changes?
A: If the lobby feature is enabled for the meeting, it will remain enabled even if the host changes.
Q: If users are removed from the lobby by the host, can they rejoin the meeting?
A: Yes, they can. If they don't have permission to join the meeting, they will be placed in the lobby again.
Q: If the host enables the lobby feature, will the users who have already joined the meeting be affected?
A: No, they won't be affected.