This article describes how to record a meeting with Feishu Rooms.
You can record a meeting and assign an owner for the recording file with Feishu Rooms.
- 1.Record a meeting as the host
- •To start recording, tap Start recording on the controller and assign an owner for the recording file.
- •If you join a scheduled meeting on the controller, the recording file will be sent to the organizer of the calendar event.
- •If a participant sends you a request to start recording, you can select Approve and assign an owner for the recording file.
After the meeting ends, the recording file is sent to the file owner.
- 2.Record a meeting as a participant
To send the host a request to record the meeting, tap Ask host to record on the controller. If the host approves the request, the recording will start. After the meeting ends, the recording file will be sent to the host.
The recording file will only be sent to the assigned file owner, even if the host changes during the meeting.