Calendar gathers your agendas and events. By creating a calendar, you can record and manage your agendas and events in an orderly manner and invite other members to share your calendar.
- 1.Create a calendar
Open your calendar, and click the “+” button on the calendar sidebar on the Feishu desktop, and select Create calendar.
If you are using Feishu mobile, click Calendar icon in the upper-right corner and then select Create calendar.
Click Visibility to set the scope that your calendar is open to.
- •If you select Default visibility, this calendar can be found in searches, and other users can check whether you are available or busy. But they can’t see the names or details of your agendas.
- •If you select Public, this calendar is visible to all and all users can find this calendar in searches and view the agenda details on it.
- •If you select Private, this calendar will be only visible to you, and other users won't be able to find it.
Give your calendar a name and select a color scheme for the calendar, and then click Create. You can then view the calendar in My calendars. You can also add a description of the event and share with other members.
- 2.Edit a created calendar
To edit a created calendar, go to My calendars - Settings. You can change the calendar name, visibility, color scheme, description and members to share the calendar to.
- 3.Delete a created calendar
To delete a created calendar, go to the calendar editing page and select Delete calendar to delete the calendar and all its agendas.
Note: After you delete a calendar, all the members that you used to share the calendar to won’t be able to view the calendar and its agendas.
💡 You may like
💕 If you find this article helpful, remember to click the “Solved” button at the bottom of the page.