This article describes the feature differences between Feishu Standard (free) and Enterprise (paid) editions, and contains some related FAQs.
Q: What are the differences between Feishu Standard and Enterprise editions?
A: Standard edition: All-in-one business office suite that offers free features for collaboration
- •Video calls (for up to 350 members) with unlimited duration
- •Cloud storage of message history
- •200GB cloud storage space
- •500GB enterprise mailbox space
- •A variety of third-party apps
- •Customized permissions for administrators
Enterprise edition: An ultimate office suite that offers a full package of management and security solutions, suitable for large companies
- •Unlimited mailbox storage space
- •Unlimited cloud storage space
- •Dedicated customer service personnel
- •Customer success manager services
- •Sharing of best practices in the industry
Note: For more information about the features in the Enterprise, please contact us. Our professional personnel will help answer your questions.
Q: How can I check the number of seats of my Enterprise edition in Admin?
If your company has purchased the Enterprise edition, please go to and choose Billing - Value-added Services in the left navigation bar to check the number of seats of the company's Feishu Enterprise account.
Please refer to the figure below, which can be used only as a reference.
Q: What's the cloud storage space of Feishu Standard edition?
A: Each team has a free storage space of 200GB. To expand the space, the administrator can go to and choose Billing - Value-added Services to purchase a storage upgrade plan.
💗 Learn more about using Feishu Admin Feishu brings efficiency at your fingertips!
💗 If you still have questions, please go to Feishu desktop app and click Profile Photo - Contact Us.