Welcome to Feishu Attendance! Feishu Attendance support access to the attendance machine. The employees' data can be automatically synced to the associated attendance machine. The employees' attendance records can also be synced to the attendance system.
How to purchase:
Please contact the ZKTeco customer service or the ZKTeco counterpart of Feishu custom attendance machine to consult and purchase the Feishu custom attendance machine (if the machine is purchased through other channels, there may be a risk that the system can’t be connected).
Feishu custom attendance machine counterpart:
ZKTeco Co., Ltd Beijing branch Mr. Ma
Landline: 88284520 - 618
Supported attendance machine models：
At present, Feishu Attendance can only support access to the ZKTeco attendance machine customized for Feishu. The recommended attendance machine model is as follows (the model must FS to connect with Feishu system):
II. Attendance machine accessing procedures
The attendance machine needs to be initialized before binding the ZKTeco attendance machine to the attendance system. The initialization includes connecting the attendance machine to the network and setting the address of the cloud server. After initialization, attendance machine binding and data synchronization need to be completed.
- 1.Connect the attendance machine to the Internet
ZKTeco attendance machine can be connected to the Internet via a cable. If the purchased attendance machine supports Wi-Fi, it can also be connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi. The network connection status can be viewed in the main interface of the attendance machine.
Connect to the network via a cable
- 1.Connect the network cable to the attendance machine.
- 2.Enter the Communication Settings - Network Settings page to turn on DHCP.
Connect to the network via Wi-Fi
Enter the Communication Settings - Wi-Fi Settings page, turn on Wi-Fi and select the Wi-Fi you want to connect, and enter the password to connect.
2. Set the cloud server address
Enter Communications Settings - Cloud Server Settings page, turn on the Enable domain mode and enter the server address: http://machine.clockin.biz
- 3.Set attendance type (if there is any)
If the attendance machine menu has the Attendance Type option, please select the attendance with WAN.
- 4.Bind an attendance machine
Note: The attendance machine must be connected to the network before binding, otherwise it can’t be bound successfully.
Please enter the Attendance Admin and follow the steps below to bind the attendance machine and the attendance system after the attendance machine is connected to the Internet:
- 1.When creating the attendance group (or editing the existing attendance group) in the attendance system, select the attendance machine to record attendance and click the New Attendance Machine button to open the pop-up window.
- 2.Enter the System Information - Settings Information page to view the serial number/ID/SN number of attendance machine.
- 3.Click the pop-up window in Attendance Admin, enter the name of attendance machine (customizable) and serial number/ID/SN number, and click the Confirm button to bind.
- 4.You can see the bound attendance machines list on the page after successfully binding.
The administrator needs to add the Employee ID for employees through Feishu Admin - Contacts - User and Department Management - Department. After adding, the employees' data can be automatically synced to the associated attendance machine. The employees' attendance records can also be synced to the attendance system.
Note: If the employee ID changes, it's suggested to clear the user data on the attendance machine and re-sync the data in Attendance Admin.
- 6.Unbind the attendance machine
If you want to disable the attendance machine, you can unbind the attendance machine. After unbinding, the attendance machine can’t sync the employee and attendance data. Enter the Edit Attendance Group page, select to delete the bound attendance machine, and click Confirm to unbind.