Grafana Connector enables you to receive Grafana alerts in Feishu, so you can always stay up to date on your system status.
Grafana is a multi-platform open source analytics and interactive visualization web application. For more information, please visit Grafana's official website.
About Grafana Connector
Grafana Connector is a useful tool developed by the Feishu team. It allows you to get real-time Grafana alerts in Feishu, making it easier to promptly deal with associated system issues.
If you don't have Grafana Connector in your Feishu Workplace, get the app in Feishu App Directory. If you don't have the permission to use the app, or if your team doesn't have this app yet, follow the prompts on the screen to contact your administrator for help.
Notes: To use the Grafana Connector, you must already have a Grafana account.
- 1. Get Grafana Connector's webhook address in your chat
Add Grafana Connector to a Feishu group chat. @Mention the bot and send a random message. The bot will reply you with a message card. Click Configure on the card to open the bot's configuration page in the sidebar.
Copy Webhook Address and save it. Then click Save at the bottom of the sidebar.
Note: Make sure to click the Save button after you've copied the webhook address, or the bot might not be able to work properly.
Grafana Connector can also send you alert messages via private chats. Similar to group chats configuration, open a private chat with the bot, send a random message and you can find the webhook address in the configuration page.
- 2.Create a notification channel in Grafana
This section describes the steps to set up a new notification channel.
- a.Log in to Grafana and go to the homepage, select the Alerting icon - Notification channels - New channel.
- b.In the Name field, enter a channel name, and in the Type field, select webhook. In the Url field, paste the webhook address you've saved in the previous step.
- c.Click Test to test the link. If the configuration is correct, you'll receive a test message from Grafana Connector in Feishu. Click Save to complete the channel creation.
- 3.Configure alert conditions and link a notification channel in Grafana
- d.Select a dashboard on Grafana's homepage.
- e.Select a panel and click Edit.
- f.Select Alert configuration, and set the alert name, conditions, channel, message, and other information needed for the alert. For detailed instructions, please visit Grafana's article on .
- 4.When the configuration is done, you'll receive Grafana alerts in Feishu
Congratulations! Now you know how to set up Grafana Connector! Once the configuration is successful, go ahead and try it out!