Feishu Minutes is an efficiency tool that automatically converts speech to text. It can help you turn audio and video content into smart, searchable, and translatable meeting minutes with auto-generated keywords. With Feishu Minutes, you can quickly review key points from a meeting, and easily compile and organize your meeting notes.
I. Highlights 🌟
- ◦Upload an audio/video file or record a meeting in Feishu to get it automatically transcribed. The days of scrambling to jot down notes during meetings are over!
- •Automated keyword extraction
- ◦AI-powered keyword extraction helps you rapidly locate content in the transcript and the meeting recording.
- •Search within a transcript
- ◦Search a transcript to find the exact information you need. Reviewing key points from a meeting has never been easier!
- •Easily search all content
- ◦You can see all content on the home page and conduct global searches to look for specific words in transcripts, participant names, and more.
II. Quick guide 🚪
III. Instructions 🧭
Go to the home page
There are two ways to access the Feishu Minutes home page. Choose an option:
- •From any content page, click the < icon in the upper left corner to go to the home page.
On the home page, you can see all of your content, divided into two tabs. The My content tab lists content that you own, and the Shared content tab lists content that others shared with you.
Generate Feishu Minutes content
There are two ways to generate Feishu Minutes content. Choose an option:
- •Start and record a video meeting in Feishu
- •Go to the home page and upload an audio/video file
Record a meeting
- 1.The host of a meeting can click on More - Start recording to start recording the meeting. Other participants can click More - Ask host to record.
- 1.After the meeting ends, the owner of the recording file will receive a notification from the Calls and Meetings Assistant.
Upload an audio/video file
- 1.Click Upload to upload a file. Select the language spoken in the file.
- 2.You can upload multiple files at once. Click Transcribe to begin transcribing.
Once transcription is complete, the status of the uploaded content will change from "Transcribing..." to "Done." Click on the content to access it.
With Feishu Minutes, recordings and transcripts are seamlessly linked to help you locate the information that you're looking for.
- •Click on an auto-generated keyword to see where it appears in the transcript and the recording.
- •Click directly on any word in the transcript to see where it appears in the recording.
Type in the search box, and matching results will be highlighted in the transcript. Click on a search result to see where it appears in the recording. These locations are also marked along the progress bar with little dots — click on one to go to that point in the recording.
- •Search for just one word or multiple words at the same time.
- •Make sure to spell out words in full for exact matches.
- •Use the dropdown menu at the top right to select the language you want to see the transcript in.
- •Hover over a block of text in a translated transcript to see it in the original language.
Click Edit to enter edit mode. You can add and delete keywords, or make direct edits on the transcript. Changes are saved automatically, and you can undo actions as needed.
Search all content
On the home page, you can conduct global searches to look for specific words in transcripts, participant names, meeting topics, or links shared during a meeting.
Type in the search box and click on a result to view the content. If the search term appears in the transcript, it'll be highlighted, and the corresponding locations in the recording will be marked along the progress bar at the top.
You can also enter a person's name to see a list of all the meetings they have attended.
In the top right corner, click Share - Link settings. Turn on Link sharing and copy the link to share it with others.
In Link settings, you can also decide who can open the link and what they can do with the content.
In the top right corner, click the ... Icon and select Download audio/video to download the original audio or video file.
IV. FAQ 🤔️
Q: I copied a Feishu Minutes link and sent it to other people. Why can't they open the link?
A: You can go to Share - Link settings and turn on Link sharing. This allows others to access Feishu Minutes content via a link.
Q: What can I do if I don't have permission to open a Feishu Minutes link?
A: You can request permission to access the link. You'll receive a notification once permission is granted.
Q: Why don't I see Link settings after I click on the Share button?
A: Only the content's owner can see Link settings and change the settings.
Q: Why am I not receiving Feishu Minutes notifications?
A: Only the owner of a meeting's recording file will receive a notification containing the Feishu Minutes link. You can ask them to share the content with you. For scheduled meetings, the owner is the event's organizer. For instant meetings, the owner is the person who started the meeting.
Q: Can I use Feishu Minutes on my mobile device?
A: Yes, you can open Feishu Minutes using a third-party browser. However, Feishu Minutes hasn't been optimized for mobile devices yet.
Q: I uploaded a file, but transcription failed. What can I do?
Q: Are there Feishu version requirements if I want to use Feishu Minutes?
Q: How can I make the transcript section bigger?
A: Click the < icon to the right of the video to expand the transcript section.
Q: I'm experiencing problems with Feishu Minutes. How can I submit feedback?
A: Click the Submit feedback icon in the bottom right corner. Tell us your feedback and we'll be in touch as soon as possible!
V. Upcoming features 😻
- •Comment on a transcript
- •Integrate third-party video conferencing apps
- •Translate transcripts into Japanese