By reading this article, you will learn how to switch views (between Outline and MindMap) in MindNotes, and edit MindMap.
- 1.How to switch views?
Click the MindMap and Outline buttons on the toolbar in the upper left corner to switch the view between Outline and Mind Map.
- 2.How to edit MindMap?
Edit on the MindMap and sort out ideas in a visual way.
- •Edit: in MindMap mode, click on the item to start editing.
- •Insert items: click the + button or use the Tab key to insert a subitem.
- •Item hierarchy: move items by dragging and dropping to adjust item hierarchy.
- •Zoom in or out: click the Percentage button in the lower left corner of the page to adjust the view scale.
What is the item toolbar?
The item toolbar functions of MindMap include adjust font color, add underline or bold and italics, complete or activate, edit description, add image, insert items at different levels, copy and cut, create copies, delete, drill down, and comment.
- •Click on the item to find the item toolbar at the bottom of the page, you can:
- ◦Complete or activate: complete (i.e., cross out) the text of the selected item; activate (i.e., Display) the text of the selected item.
- ◦Edit description: add a description of the topic.
- ◦Add image: upload local images (supports JPG, PNG, GIF, and other formats); click to adjust the image size, and double-click to zoom in.
- •Click on the ... button in the toolbar, you can:
- ◦Insert items at different levels: insert an item and a subitem.
- ◦Duplicate: create a copy of the selected item.
- ◦Delete: delete the content of the selected item.
- ◦Drill Down: drill down to edit the current item.
- ◦Add comment: comment on the selected item.
Structure and style
MindMap provides 4 frames, 2 structural branch lines, and 2 view styles (light or dark) that can be easily switched with one click.
Click the 🎨 button on the toolbar at the bottom left of the page to adjust the structure, branch lines, and style of the MindMap.