- 1.Enter Feishu Workplace and click Find More Apps at the top to open .
- 2.Select the app you want to install in , open the app detail page, and click the Get button.
- 3.View and adjust settings in the pop-up window.
- a.Pricing plans: If the app provides multiple subscription plans, please select the appropriate pricing plan, billing cycle and number of users, then you can see the total price. If you want to know more details about the subscription plan, you can click Learn more.
- b.Who can use this app: By default, all members of your team can use the app. If you need to edit the availability, click Change.
Specify the members who can use this app
The default is all members.
If you select certain members, you need to select specific members or departments in the new pop-up window.
When other members want to use this app
If you select that certain members can use this app in the previous question, you need to deal with the situations when members without the availability want to use the app. You can choose:
Specify the range of contacts info the app can access
You can choose the range of contacts info this app can access:
- c.Who can use this app: Please check all the permissions this app needs in this list.
- If you select a pro version, please follow the pop-up prompts to pay for the order.
- 4.Once the installation is completed, a successful prompt will pop up.
- If it's a paid app and has a limit on the number of users, please follow the pop-up prompts and go to the Admin Console to set the availability.