As an app administrator, you can go to App Admin > Data Statistics to view your team's overall usage and activity data of an account.
I. Overall usage
The overall usage data can give you a clearer picture of your team's overall usage of an account.
- •Key data yesterday: Shows you the net number of new accounts yesterday, the cumulative number of activated accounts, as well as changes day-on-day, week-on-week, and month-on-month.
- •Data trends: You can select the last 7 days, the last 15 days, the last 30 days, or another period of time to view the data trends. You can also switch between the trend chart and the data list views in the top-right corner, or click Export to export and save the data to a local drive.
- 1.Descriptions of overall usage indicators:
- •Net-increased accounts: the number of newly activated accounts - the number of newly deactivated accounts
- •Total active accounts: the total number of activated accounts in normal status as of yesterday
- •Posts: the total number of articles pushed by each account
- •Visitors: the deduplicated number of users who visited an account, an article or related content
- 2.Data is updated at 0:00 every day.
II. Account activity data
The account activity data can give you a clearer picture of your team's usage of an account and account rankings.
You can filter accounts to view the cumulative data of the account within a period of time, including the total number of subscribers and the total number of sent articles.
For more details 👉