This article describes the calculation methods of Feishu storage space and enter effect on December 17, 2020.
Q: How can I view my company's Feishu storage space usage?
A: You can go to Feishu Admin - Reports - My Equity to view the storage usage. However, only the super administrators and the Billing administrators have this permission.
Q: What kind of data will take up storage space in Feishu?
- •The files that users upload to Docs from a local drive.
- •The files that users save to Docs in a conversation. However, previewed files or files downloaded to a local drive won’t take up storage space.
- •The files generated from recording meetings. For more information, see .
Q: How can I free up more storage space?
- •User side: You can delete files to the recycle bin, and then clear the recycle bin to free up more space. For more information, see Delete files or folders.
Note: Do not forget to clear the recycle bin to free up more space.
- •Administrator side: You can go to Feishu Admin - Docs - Files to delete or permanently delete files. You can delete 100 files at the maximum in a batch. For detailed procedure, see .
Note: Permanently deleted files can’t be recovered.