Administrators can enable the face recognition function in Attendance app. Once it’s enabled, employees need to pass face recognition verification to clock in and out.
Note: Face recognition is only available on Feishu version 3.2.0 or above.
The system will notify employees to upload face data when face recognition is enabled by administrators. There are 2 methods:
- •Method 1: Click Upload face data in the notification card, take a photo or upload an image.
- •Method 2: Open Attendance app - Settings, click Upload face data and take a photo or upload an image.
- 2.Follow face recognition rules
Employees need to tap the Clock In or Clock Out button to pass face recognition and successfully clock in or out.
- 3.Face recognition is unsuccessful
If face recognition fails, you can:
- •Recognize again: try to recognize your face again.
- •Re-upload face data: re-take a photo or upload an image. The face data will be updated once it's approved.
- •Clock in and out with photos: record attendance with common photos.
Note: re-uploading face data and clocking in and out with common photos are only available when the administrator enables them in settings.