Note: This feature will be available soon. Stay tuned!
In Docs, you can display webpage links as bookmarks, so readers can get a glimpse of its content (title, abstract, image, and link) without opening it. It also improves the style of the document.
- •Paste a link: Paste a link to a document and the Display as pane will float on the right side. Click Bookmark to display it as a bookmark.
- •+ toolbar: In the + toolbar on the left side of a document, select Webpage bookmark, paste the link, and then click Confirm.
What content will a webpage bookmark display?
Depending on the site and network environment, a webpage bookmark may display one or more of the following information: Title, abstract, icon, image, and link.
Can all web URLs be recognized as bookmarks?
No. The following web URLs can't be recognized as bookmarks:
- •URLs that violate national laws or regulations.
- •URLs that are restricted for access in accordance with national laws and regulations.
- •URLs that disallow recognition by third-party systems.
How will webpage bookmarks be displayed when a document is exported as a Word or PDF file?
Webpage bookmarks will be displayed as images with links.
How will webpage bookmarks be displayed when a document is exported as an image from Feishu mobile?
The displayed format is consistent with that in the document.
Do webpage bookmarks support translation?
No, this feature isn't currently supported.