Thank you for being with us in 2020!
In 2021, continue to enjoy every step of your exciting journey with Feishu.
- •You can now see at the bottom of a document, or use a relationship chart to find more related documents.
- •You can now insert and edit in Docs with a variety of options.
- •You can grant permission to departments in your organization to view and edit documents and folders.
- • is now available! Developers can embed Docs in third-party systems to view, edit or comment. Docs data can be stored in the cloud.
- •Open API is now available! Developers can call Docs API to automatically create reports or edit documents in batches.
- •You can use in video meetings!
- •The host can enable and add interpreters during meetings. Participants can listen to different language channels.
- •If your organization's firewall causes issues with video meetings, you can set up a proxy in Settings > Video Meetings.
- •You can now one-by-one forward messages to private or group chats.
- •You can now integrate custom features to the message menu by adding Message Shortcuts.
- •You can now in Feishu Account Security Center.
- •You can now select up to 50 languages in and use Markdown to switch coding languages.
- •You can now insert in Docs to view problem details.