Feishu Rooms Display is an app that can be used to show a meeting room's availability and check in to an event. To deploy Feishu Rooms Display, you'll need to associate it with a meeting room.
- 1.Associate a meeting room
Install and open the app. Verify your identity first, either by using your Feishu mobile app logged in to an account with deployment permissions to scan the QR code, or entering an access code. After verifying your identity, select the meeting room you want to associate in your Feishu mobile app and tap Associate.
Note: For more information on how to obtain deployment permissions or generate access codes, see: Configure deployment permissions.
Once associated with a meeting room, the room display will show the room's availability.
- •Available: The meeting room is currently available.
- •In use: The event has been checked in to and has started.
- 2.Turn on Guided Access
On an iPad:
We recommend turning on Guided Access on the iPad to keep the Feishu Rooms Display app open and prevent people from accidentally quitting the app.
- •To set up Guided Access, go to Settings > Accessibility > Guided Access, then turn on Guided Access. Tap Passcode Settings, then tap Set Guided Access Passcode.
- •To start a Guided Access session, triple-click the Home button and tap Start.
- •To end a Guided Access session, triple-click the Home button, then enter the Guided Access passcode.
On an Android device:
We recommend turning on screen pinning on the Android device. Without this functionality, people might accidentally quite the Feishu Rooms Display app.
- 3.Dissociate the meeting room
Tap the bottom right corner 5 times in quick succession. You'll see the settings icon appear. Tap Settings > Dissociate. To dissociate the meeting room, you need to scan the QR code using your Feishu mobile app logged in to an account with deployment permissions, or enter a valid access code.